A smooth 100% cotton paper much like what Napoleon and Beethoven used.
Inspired by iconic Parisian haute couture, Soumkine Premium sketchbooks are handmade in Paris with the finest materials, a true chef-d'oeuvre. The perfect gift for any sketchbook lover - if you can bear to give it away!
Why 100% Cotton Paper
• Archival museum-quality paper. Remains white for more than 200 years.
• Beautiful smooth texture for an excellent writing experience.
• Works perfectly with any kind of fountain pens, even the most leaky ones.
• History to be proud of: our 100% cotton paper is made by on same paper mill in Italy as the one Napoleon and Beethoven used.
• The most sustainable paper type with least environmental footprint. No trees were cut to produce it.
• A5 size is 148 × 210 mm (5.8 × 8.2 inch) goes perfectly with Soumkine's Leather Covers
• 32 pages
• Staple-bound for durability
•120 gsm smooth 100% cotton paper
• Perfect for calligraphy, writing, and drawing
• Excellent for Fountain pens
• White color
Cover type: Softcover
Page Numbering: No
Sheet Color: White
Size Depth: 10 mm
Weight: 90 g