It all happened one peaceful Sunday evening. Together with my wife, we were experimenting and testing new oil paints on canvas as part of our screen-free weekend. We took inspiration in our latest Le Bon Journal collection — the bright festive colors were all we needed for a creative boost. The shape of stripes emerged naturally as the easiest way to apply color to the surface.
What was supposed to be an art therapy session turned into something else. Maria suggested we put the design on our couch pillows while I immediately thought of iPhone cases, laptop “pyjamas”, and stickers. That’s how the “Playful stripes” collection was born.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia